Infractions allow you to warn and punish your members. This feature ties together the banning controls, private messaging and member alerts.
- Create as many types of infractions, each with different levels of severity.
- Set who can issue each infraction
- Set who is immune from receiving infractions
- Automatically send a private message to the infracted user
- Automatically issue an alert to the infracted user
- Automatically ban an the infracted user by account and/or IP address, either permanently or temporarily
- Optional note to administrator upon issuing infraction
- Set an expiry date for the infraction issued (optional)
- The number of issued infractions will display in member profiles and vertical style forum posts
- Admins can remove issued infractions from inside the admin panel
When we quizzed our users, many mentioned the problems they had with organizing the right time to play each day. This neat little feature helps to you and your members to stay informed of who will be playing when.
- You will be asked each day when you will next be online. You should enter today or tomorrow and a specific time when you plan to be online.
- After you submit your availability, you will be taken to a page so you can see if any other members plan to be online at the same time as you.
- The time you submit is saved for your next submission, so you can make your availability part of your daily routine.
- Member availability is displayed in the events calendar.
To enable this feature, just add the Member Availability panel to your website.
RSS feeds have been added to news posts and forum boards. You can add these to your favorite RSS feed reader, so you never miss an important post.
- When editing your profile, you are now prompted for your password for increased security
- Minor Admin Panel improvements
- When a user is banned, this is now shown to other users in their name
- Added ability to sort shopping items
- Admins now have the ability to change member names, even when the change member names option is turned off
- Our plans have changed, see here for more details. Current customers are unaffected by these changes; we will never increase prices for current customers.
Thank you everyone for your continued feedback!
Are you ready to start your free community website?
Get started now by filling in the form below. It's quick, easy and free!