Further updates have been made today!
We've rewrote the recruitment application feature from scratch! Version 2 has the following awesome features (based on your feedback):
- Multiple application forms for different purposes (different teams, games or levels)
- Customizable emails and private messages when a member fills out an application, is rejected or accepted
- Automatic forum posting: the application will be posted in a forum board you specify for discussion
- Admin discussion: you and your fellow admins can discuss applications inside your admin panel so you can come to a joint decision
- Automatic rank assignment: this automatically sets a users rank if you accept the application
- Automatic awards: specify which awards should be given if the user is accepted
- Automatic rosters: specify which rosters the user should be placed in if the user is accepted
- Set the recruitment status: open, closed & closed but still showing
- Option to publish actions to the activity feed
- Option to mandatory enter a reason for accepting/rejecting an application
- Ability to add multiple fields for each application, such as: text inputs and drop down menus
- Ability to hide fields and only show them if another field has been filled out
- Ability to make a field mandatory
- Add up to 50 fields per application!
Forum Topic Tags
Forum tagging is a popular feature amongst many forum software packages, that's because it really helps you to better organize your forum.
- Specify the background and text color of each tag
- Set user access permissions for each rank
- Specify which tags can be used in each forum board
- Moderator controls allow you to add and remove tags to different topics
- Add multiple tags to the same topic
Change in Pricing
You may notice we've increased our prices recently. First:
We will never increase prices for our loyal, current customers!
If you wish to make amendments, please open a ticket so we can send you a custom invoice. The price increase is due to a number of reasons:
- The quality of our service has improved a substantial amount with regular updates, extra features and new themes
- We're growing very fast, so we've hired extra staff and made improvements to our hosting infrastructure which has increased our costs
- We wish to fund future development of our gaming CMS and make it even more awesome!
Please bombard [email protected]
with your feedback, requests and if you need support, your questions too. Thank you!
Are you ready to start your free community website?
Get started now by filling in the form below. It's quick, easy and free!