We're a young but quickly growing web building and hosting company, tailored towards internet video gamers. The hosting platform allows users to easily build their gaming community website with ease using the tools we provide. Due to strong growth, we are looking to expand our development team (front + back end), working a maximum 50 hours per week. We are looking for a sharp thinking, intelligent, quick learning and action taking developer who can write code to solve challenging problems, who can come on board, learn the current code base and implement new features to aid business growth. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of room for opportunity.
Technical skills required:
- Perl/PHP (you will be coding in Perl mostly)
- MySQL (InnoDB, MyISAM)
- HTML, CSS
- Linux server administration and maintenance
- Highly motivated individual, looking to grow and expand on current skill set
- Clear and concise communication in English (written and verbal)
- Fast learner, able to think outside the box and solve challenging, technical problems
- Strong adherence to schedule and excellent time management skills
- Able to follow instructions precisely and execute work to a very high standard, which are delivered correctly the first time
- Able to work from home
While being a UK business, we're a distributed team with staff in Asia and Europe. We are looking to hire the right candidate located anywhere. Pay will be competitive, based on your location and experience.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your cover letter and CV.
Are you ready to start your free community website?
Get started now by filling in the form below. It's quick, easy and free!